Sales & Marketing Intern | May 2020
22d consulting is looking for an excited and enthusiastic sales and marketing intern or graduate. We are looking for a graduating MBA or marketing student to support us with building and executing a marketing and sales strategy. 22d is a young culture and technology consulting company with a strong focus on long term solutions and sustainable development. This paid position will be remote only and you should be based in the EU.
You will have the opportunity to work on deals with experienced sales people from our partners like Google Cloud, Freshworks, and Asana. In addition you have the ability to work with a marketing advisor from Google.
You will have the opportunity to work on deals with companies like Dalia Research and help startups and medium sized companies grow their cloud and SaaS utilisation while keeping costs down.
- The applicant will be responsible for building a marketing strategy for a cloud based company together with our partners and advisors.
- The applicant will be responsible to generate demand and business for 22d consultings products and services.
- The applicant will be responsible for their own continuing education with assistance from 22d and our partners.
- The applicant will be responsible to adapt to fast changing business requirements.
- Work with a founder led consulting company that allows for continuous education and a strong sense of responsibility and accountability towards all stakeholders.
- Consider 30h as full time and have a flexible work week.
- Get paid for your education, and earn referral bonuses.
- Earn industry certifications (for Software as a Service Operations and Sales) in addition to your current degree.
- Opportunity to stay on after your internship ends.
- Paid: 450 to 1500 EUR per month (depending on your time availability).
If you think you fulfill most of our requirements (but haven’t, for example, studied for a masters yet) feel free to apply.
- Be comfortable with cutting edge technology in cloud and specifically SaaS environments.
- Be communicative and open minded. Don’t be afraid to speak up for your ideas and initiatives.
- Be located within the EU and be allowed to work within your country of residence.
- Have a high willingness to push your own initiatives.
- Have high written and verbal communication skills in English. German is optional but preferred.
- Currently enrolled in a masters degree in business or marketing.